Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Body Shop Grab Bags

Got them today! Remember, I was supposed to get:
a full-size body butter
a mini gift (sample)
a makeup item
a spa wisdom item
an accessory
Now, for accessory, I really thought I'd get something little, like a make-up brush or mini loofa. My two grab bags were similar in content to each other, but here's what I got :
A: Pomegranate body butter, cream blush, dual eye shadow, single eye shadow, spa wisdom milk bath, $25 home fragrance collection with lamp ring, sample of mango body butter, sample of moisture cream.
B. Pomegranate body butter, shimmer lip balm, copper eye liner, sparkle eye liner, spa wisdom milk bath, $25 home fragrance collection with lamp ring, sample of mango body butter, sample of moisture cream.
In each bag I got 2 bonus make up items and 1 bonus sample item and neither of my "accessories" was a lamo-$2 thing.
AMAZING deal - still available! Go get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment