Monday, September 28, 2009

GREAT deal for this week




If you get the paper, I bet you already know.
IT IS NEVER TOO EARLY TO SPOIL YOUR SKIN! Eye treatments and lotions (with SPF 15+, of course) are a nice way to pamper yourself and avoid confusion when the teacher thinks grandma brought junior to school today. I LOVE Olay Difinity lotion. It comes in a clear tube and in it you can see tan and white stuff spiraling together. LOVE IT. Talk about fewer steps! Sheer foundation, anti-aging, moisturizing, and SPF in one step. SERIOUSLY. SO, a few weeks ago the Sunday paper blessed me with a $3 coupon for it. This week at Walgreens, you can score Olay products buy 1 get 1 50% off. I'm buying my lotion and an eye roller. If you buy the eye roller and a bottle of Pantene (you all know that stuff is great, right?) and send the recipt and a printable form found on Olay.com to Olay, they send you $20. And, it just happens that I've been collecting coupons and a bunch are for Pantene. AND ITS ON SALE AT WALGREENS! 3 for 10. SCORE! Get gorgeous with me at Walgreens this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment